Home Possible Advantage Program
Buy a home with as little as 3% down. Flexible sources of funds may be used to help cover the down payment and closing costs.
Call for a free home loan consultation
Get Pre-Approved / Fast, Simple Process.
By requesting information you agree to be contacted by phone, text and email.
Home Possible Advantage
With Freddie Mac’s Home Possible Advantage program, borrower may put down as little as 3% toward the purchase of their new home. Plus, flexible funds may be used to help cover the down payment and closing costs including gift funds, employer assistance programs, and secondary financing.
Give us a call today to see if the Home Possible Advantage program is right for you. We also offer a number of other low and zero down financing options which we can discuss.
Call us today at (972) 846-8432 for a free quote and consultation.
Have a Question? Let us know...
Popular Low & Zero Down Programs
the NADA Loan - Combination loan. First mortgage for 96.50% and a 2nd mortgage for the remaining 3.50%. The 2nd mortgage can be used for either the down payment or closing costs.
HomeReady - Fannie Mae program. 3% Down required. Gift funds may be used to help cover down payment & closing costs.
Home Possible Advantage - Freddie Mac program. 3% Down required. Gift funds may be used to help cover down payment & closing costs.
VA Loans - Zero down financing solution available for eligible veterans and active duty military personnel.
FHA Loans - 3.5% down program with less restrictive credit requirements.
FHA 203K - Low down payment solution which borrowers may also use to finance the costs of eligible repairs and improvements.
USDA Loans - Zero down solution for lower and lower-middle income borrowers in USDA eligible areas.
HomeOne - Freddie Mac program for first time home buyers. 3% down required. Flexible funding options to help cover down payment and closing costs. No geographic or income restrictions.
We're focused on putting the needs of our customers first!